CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-16T23:01:38+00:002011 Hyundai Santa Fe CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-16T23:01:38+00:00
- ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM – Diagnosis – All Applicable Models
- Check all external lighting functions. Replace right side low beam headlamp bulb.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Remove, rotate and reinstall all four wheels, inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (less than 10 %) Rear (30-40%)
- WHEEL HUB & ABS WHEEL SPEED SENSOR ASSEMBLY- Right Rear – Remove & Replace
ALLAN M. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/15/2020